Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope each of you have exciting plans and will be spending the holiday with friends and family! We are especially excited about this holiday, as it is the first Thanksgiving that Mr. M. and I will be together. Also, it is the first year that I am making Thanksgiving dinner. I put a dry-brine on my turkey just this morning. AND, have no fear, I remembered to take out the giblets. So far so good. If anyone has any handy tips, please leave them in the
comments. We have, also, already decided which Christmas movie to watch on Thanksgiving evening: Miracle on 34th Street. God bless you all and have a very Happy Holiday!
comments. We have, also, already decided which Christmas movie to watch on Thanksgiving evening: Miracle on 34th Street. God bless you all and have a very Happy Holiday!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
WOWOWOW! I love this! I LOVE THIS! WOWOWOW!
~Ang
HI!!!! It's been forever! I found you through my sis*in*law's (Emily) blog! Congrats on your marriage! A good success for a juicy turkey is basting every 30 minutes! I have tried it many different ways in the 11 yrs. of marriage but basting is the key. I use Butter and oh is it ever good! But you can use the turkey's own juices as well! Hope this helps.
When you get a chance stop by my blog. I have pictures of the kids toward the bottom of my site.
Many Blessings to you Emily!
Hello Kristy! Thanks for the helpful tip! I didn't get a chance to try it this year but I am going to file it away for a future date! Hey, tell your fam that I said hello. And have a very Merry Christmas!
Hi you two,
This is your Aunt Linda, what a great blog you have. Every Saturday evening I surf the web instead of watching TV and now I have a new neice to read and keep track of. Your place looks wonderful, but three floors up. Our first apartment was on the second floor of a large farmhouse. We even had an extra bedroom. We moved my round bed up the back stairs. I have a picture of Mr. M's dad helping us. Love to you both. Maybe someday you'll visit us in the beautiful mountains of Wyoming.
Post a Comment