Happy Friday!
Happy, happy Friday! The entire weekend is ahead! What a nice feeling (unless you happen to be working, that is). Isn't the above picture adorable? Mr. M has a sweet Aunt who stitched this dish towel for us. She made us one for every day of the week. Too cute! Also, I wanted to show y'all a pic of the most precious little scarecrow which was given to me by my super cool Sis!
I've been doing a little more decorating lately. Fall decorations are so great! It's hard to believe that it is almost time to take them down, though! Christmas decorating is just around the corner. I'm afraid the house will be painfully bare at first. HOBBY LOBBY, I miss you so! I need you (sobbing)! Also, we are in the process of trying to order wedding pics but it's is so hard to choose! They are all simply wonderful (thanks again, Sis)!
Mr. M and I attended a Ball this past week! I do believe that I was escorted by the handsomest man there!
One of the gentlemen there was wearing the jacket that belonged to his Grandfather. The uniform jackets used to be made from wool. This particular jacket, by the way, is approximately seventy years old! Wow, what a lot of sentimental value.
Friday, November 14, 2008
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment