Exploring the Town

Husband and I were out and about the other day enjoying the fine weather and snapping some photos of anything interesting that we happened to find. We walked along some railroad tracks for a little while, it felt very Rebel Without a Cause. It was great to be out in the evening with the beautiful Fall color and the sun setting! I thought that Husband's nephew would be particularly interested in the picture of the train.



"Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker." ~Linus



Friday, October 17, 2008
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Emily, I miss you soooooo much!!!! I love all of your pictures, your new home is so beautiful! Although, you could find that around here and move back!! Sure, the view would be of a parking lot instead, and there would be no hard wood floors....on second thought, stay and enjoy, your place rocks!!!! Will you be coming back in November? I need dates, since I will sit in the front row for your renewal of your vows if you are still doing that! ;) I am sure my invite got lost in the mail, right??? :) I'd love to hear from you, my email is amberselman@yahoo.com!
Amber :)
Amber! It's good to hear from you. Glad you like the pics and I'm glad you got a chance to come visit our blog. I love it when friends leave comments! We are going to be home for a short visit soon. You ceremony crasher, you!
When is "soon?" I need to plan, I just can't go all willy nilly crashing weddings at the drop of a hat! I have to get a babysitter and everything! :) I miss you so much! It really isn't the same without you here. People don't laugh at my jokes like you did! I love that you have this blog set up, it is so great to see how happy you both are!!!! Keep in touch! :)
Amber
Post a Comment