The lobster is GOOD! Mmmm, Mmmm. I've only been to the ocean once so far and it was too dark to get a good pic but hopefully I'll get some nice pictures soon. The leaves here are starting to show hints of color so I am sure I will be posting some pictures shortly that will show the beautiful fall color! Good to hear from you!
3 comments:
Example # 1...
Hey Mr & Mrs. Marine,
You're house looks totally cool and rockin'!
Okay, bad example.
Example # 2
Hey y'all! When can we come and stay for a week at your place and eat all your food?
Not much better.
Anyway, you catch my drift.
Hey Marine Mainers,
How's the lobster? Great pictures, one question though. Where are the great pictures of the ocean and the leaves changing color?
Hey there Melissa,
The lobster is GOOD! Mmmm, Mmmm. I've only been to the ocean once so far and it was too dark to get a good pic but hopefully I'll get some nice pictures soon. The leaves here are starting to show hints of color so I am sure I will be posting some pictures shortly that will show the beautiful fall color! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment